Monday 25 November 2013

Think/ See/ Wonder - Flaming Shoes


Think/ See/ Wonder
Whaea Josie gives us a picture and we have to discuss in groups, what we think it is, what we see and what wonderings we have about the picture.
We love doing this and Whaea says we do some great writing!

I think Whaea Josie is wearing cardboard  high heels with flames.  I see red nail polish on her toes and wrinkles.  I see high heels with a white outline, I wonder if it actually is Whaea Josie in those shoes.  I wonder if she's going to the Halloween disco in a flame costume.  "Now I'm at the disco time to show off my costume." she says
I wonder if she's in front of Disco Stu.  I think those shoes are Lady Gaga's shoes but Whaea Josie is just borrowing them for the day.
By Natahlia

I think the lady is in a fashion show because she might be in a movie like Wonder woman.  I wonder if she is a super hero because the shoes have fire on them, some have white flames on the bottom.  I think the lady have speed powers or she might be just a hero.
By Kyrah

I think that Whaea Josie is wearing the shoes and I think they have powers.  I think Whaea Josie is wearing the red nail polish.  She might be going to a party and wear a dress.  It might be a red one.
By Amelia

I wonder if the girl is wearing flame high heels for a disco, she looks really cool with the high heels they are really flamey.  She is wearing  red and white nail polish like the flames.  I wonder who she is, maybe a model or something because she looks really cool.  She could be wearing a matching dress like her shoes.  Do they have sparkles? She is fabulous, I wish I was her.
By Sandra





2 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty awesome shoes your wearing
    How did you make then.
    Shahni,Scott. We are from rm3 at TPS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty awesome
    High heels your wearing on your feet.
    How did you make them out of cardboard
    From TPS Shahni,Scott

    ReplyDelete