Thursday 17 May 2012

Mother's Day Stories

Mother’s Day
In the morning my sister, my brother, my dad and I went to the fish market to buy doughnuts and scallops from Mr Seafood.  Then we went to the shop and got mum a coke.  We went home and Waneta, Glen and I gave mum two cards, some earrings and some other things.  Mum was so, so happy.  I love mum because she is so, so special to me.
By Patience

Mother’s Day
I love my mum because she loves me.  On Mother’s Day I gave her chocolates and then my mum and I went to the shop to buy some jewellery for our rooms.  I have fun with my mum.  I love her so much, she makes me so happy.  She is an awesome mum to me.
By Natahlia



Happy Mother’s Day
I gave my mum a happy mother’s day card.  The colours were red and pink.  I went to the shop and I got a pie for us.  We watched TV, it was Ice Age.  We went to Nan’s, I got her some chocolate.  I helped Nan cook tea.
By Ataahua

On Mother’s Day
Emily and I made mum breakfast it was Weetbix and we gave her a card.  She didn’t like Weetbix but Lachlan did, so he had to eat it.  Emily got mum a bear ornament.  When it was the evening mum, Libby and Emily went to the horse paddock to check up on Hunter.  They went because he is lame on 3 legs, so we can’t ride him.  While they were gone Lachlan and I were on the computer. Lachlan was playing games and I was on YouTube watching horse videos. 
By Evelyn

Mother’s Day
On Mother’s day Anita, Jacinta and I made mum some breakfast, she had porridge.  We gave mum a hug and a kiss.  Then my mum said this is the best Mother’s Day ever.  I love my mum because she makes tea for us.  My favourite tea is chicken drumsticks.  My mum is the best mum in the whole entire world.
By Shania

1 comment:

  1. Hi patience i love your mothers day story.
    It is very nice.
    from evelyn

    ReplyDelete